We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
TEACHING ASSISTANT – Level 1
We are seeking enthusiastic and caring individuals to work in our welcoming and supportive school starting in January 2024.
The following positions are available, initially these are 1 year fixed term contracts;
21 hours per week term time only (39 weeks pa) – actual salary = £12,936
18.75 hours per week term time only (39 weeks pa) – actual salary = £11,550
13.3 hours per week term time only (39 weeks pa) – actual salary = £8,193
It may be possible for positions 2 & 3 to be undertaken by the same individual ie:
32.05 hours per week term time only (39 weeks pa) actual salary = 19,743
For your application to be successful you will be able to offer some or all of the following:
· experience of working with children, preferably in a primary or early years setting;
· commitment to maintaining high standards of behaviour and motivating children to learn;
· confidence providing support utilising good literacy and numeracy skills;
· an ability to be fair, apply equal opportunities at all times and understand the importance of confidentiality;
· resilience, optimism and a belief that with the right support all children can make effective progress;
· evidence of team working and an ability to use your own initiative;
· have a commitment to the foundation, aims and values of the school as a Church school;
· are committed to ongoing personal professional development;
If you are confident that you have the skills to work in our school then we want to receive your application – please indicate which position you are applying for.
For an application form and further details please see attached:
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date midday 24 November 2023
Interviews will take place from 29 November 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We do not accept CV’s.